Covid 19 changes that apply until further notice.....
We are still delivering our afternoon teas locally only including postcodes M6, M7, M27. M28, M30 (other local areas a small milage charge may apply)
All deliveries are contact free
No setting up is available (Items are just delivered to your door and you set up yourself)
Collection later that day or the following day
All china should be washed and wrapped and packaged ready for collection at the agreed time
Once the pandemic has gone away we will be back to our normal practices...
How does it work?
1. Browse the website and let the gallery inspire you.
2. Call us for a chat about what you would like for you event or e-mail us your requirements, please remember to include the date, time and location of your event.
3. We will provide you with a quote.
4. On your agreement to go ahead we will ask for a 50% deposit of the total cost.
5. We will deliver the items to your chosen venue, we will style your tables and lay out the food. Balance to be paid in full at this point.
6. Enjoy your party!
7. After the event (same or following day) china will be collected in the original packing at a pre-arranged time with you.
8. E-mail us your comments and photos to put on our website.
What areas do you cover?
We cover the whole of the Greater Manchester area, parts of Cheshire & Lancashire. Wider areas can be covered but there would be an additional delivery charge phone for details.
Do you set the tables?
Yes, we take great pride in our table presentation.
Can you offer buffet style?
Yes of course. We can lay tables however you prefer them to be.
Who does the washing up?
We do all the washing up. None of our items are dishwasher proof. All we ask is that you scrape all plates and empty all vessels and pack all items with care.
Do you supply the milk & sugar?
We supply sugar cubes, please supply your own milk.